Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shit Talking, Mud Slingling and The After Effects

What I never understood is why people talk shit or down about someone? I know I've been guilty of doing this but for the most part I stay away from it, never been a fan of it. If you have a problem with someone or something they do why not speak up and say something to that person. Why the need to go behind their back and talk shit. I see people who talk shit as two groups: the first group being the kind of person who talks shit or slings mud and stays away from that person and doesn't want to associate with said person. The other kind, in my opinion is the worst one, the person who talks behind a person's back and then goes hangs out with said person(i.e. partying with that person, pretending to be their friend, etc.....). This absolutely blows my mind how someone can do this. What does this get you? Do people feel like they have some sort of power when they talk behind someone's back? Do you feel like you have a upper hand on that person? Or do you just feel like you're better then that person? I hate to burst your bubble but, you're not better then that person. Guess what? Grow a fucking spine.


If you're mad this any way shape or form, guess what? You're a shit talker and I'm talking to you. If I hurt feelings good, grow a pair and learn how to speak your mind. It's okay to hurt feelings here and there as long as you are telling the truth. Most people would rather know the truth and have hurt feelings then have someone talk behind their back and them not know. I guess I might have a little more integrity them some other people I know. Don't get it twisted, I'm not saying I'm better because I'm not.

No comments: