Monday, February 18, 2008

This Ones For Bri

As most of you know by now the body of Brianna Denison was found Friday afternoon in a southwest Reno field. On Saturday Reno police confirmed our worst fears when they announced that the body they found was indeed Brianna. First I want to say to Bri's family that I'm truly sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers go out to you. The second thing I want to address is the community. This community went above and beyond to make sure everything that could be done for Brianna was done. From having a missing person posters covered every inch of this city, to bring national attention to this case. The support this community gave the Denison's was phenomenal but it's not over yet there's is still a rapist out there who needs to get caught. If you know anything make sure you report it to the right authorities.

My last words are to Bri. At your first candle light vigial I told your family to keep their head's up because you would come home. Well, you did.


R.I.P. Brianna Denison

Very much love.

Coffey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog coffey! I think were all happy to see she is home now.