Monday, March 10, 2008

We'll Always Love Big Poppa


This posts is dedicated to the memory of the late great Christopher Wallace a.k.a The Notorious B.I.G. March 9, 1997 the hip hop world losts one of its greatest talents. The Notorious B.I.G. was brutally shot and murdered, his case still remains unsolved. I don't know what else to say about him which hasn't been said. Even though it's been 11 years since his passing his impact in hip hop music is still deep rooted in our culture. So my people over at hiphodx.com along with DJ Slimm have put together one hell of a mixtape honoring the late emcee. Stop pussy footing around and go check it out, hell I'll even make it easier for you and hook it up with the link: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/mixtape/id.132/title.hiphopdx-dj-slimm-brooklyns-finest-best-of-biggie
P.S.
Hopefully I'll have another one up either today or tomorrow.
Coffey




No comments: